Pet Friendly Policy
at Atholl Palace Lodges
At Atholl Palace Lodges we are delighted to welcome your four-legged friends. Our pet friendly Apartments, Cottages and Lodges are ideal for those guests who are out and about exploring the area and wish to bring their four-legged friend.
There is a £10 charge per dog per night. Assistance Dogs are welcome with no additional charge.
Our Pet Policy At Atholl Palace Lodges
- If you would like to discuss the options for our pet friendly apartments, cottages and lodges, please contact reservations.
- Pets are not permitted in the bars and restaurant of the main hotel.
- Guests are permitted to have a max of 2 pets in their room at any given time, this is based on staying in our specific pet-friendly apartments, cottages and lodges.
- The charge per dog is £10 per night (Assistance Dogs are welcome with no additional charge)
- Guests are advised to bring their own dog food and accessories such as their favourite bed, bowl or toys to make your pet feel at home.
- All pets should be well-trained (including recall), well-mannered and disease-free.
- For the safety and the comfort of all our guests, your pet cannot be left alone in any public space at any time.
- Atholl Palace Lodges do not accept responsibility in any way for your pet while they are on the property and all supervision, feeding and walking of your pet is your responsibility.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by pets immediately and dispose of appropriately.
- All pets should be kept on a leash when on the hotel grounds.
- If there is a dog in your room at the time of servicing, our housekeeping or maintenance team won’t enter the room.
- Pets that are deemed to be a nuisance or danger to other hotel guests must be removed from the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to make this decision at any time.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome with no additional charge.
Book Your Stay
Book your pet friendly stay and choose from our cottages, lodges or apartments ideal for families & well appointed for exploring the extensive Atholl Palace Estate and surrounds.BOOK NOW